NEN offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Company vehicle – also used for your commute and up to 200 miles of personal use per month! (specific to field based positions such as Route Service Merchandiser, Field Service Specialists and Territory Managers)
- Health benefit insurance package:
- Medical – Traditional PPO and High Deductible Health Plan options through UnitedHealthcare
- Company paid basic life insurance with accidental death & dismemberment coverage of $25,000
- Supplemental life insurance for employee, spouse and child(ren)
- Company paid Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness
- Accident Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts – medical and dependent care
- Heath Savings Account
- Gym reimbursement of up to $25 per month
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Insurance
- Will Preparation Services
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- PTO, sick pay and 9 paid holidays
- Partially paid maternity leave
- Casual dress code
Transparency in Coverage Information:
Machine readable files are available at https://transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com/ as required under the Consolidated Appropriations Act 2021. Our medical carrier, UnitedHealthcare, maintains and updates the files.
These files are designed for research work, so while they are available to anyone, only someone with the right software will be able to read the files.
The files are very large, so if you try to open them, the could either crash your computer or make it run very slowly while the files download.
- In-network machine-readable files include negotiated rates for all covered items and services at the plan level, for all medical codes, for contracted rates and by provider.
- Out-of-network machine-readable files include allowed amounts for covered items, services based on billed charges and allowed amounts including historical amounts. Files are not required if there are fewer than 20 claims for a service for a provider.