Job Location: Clarksville, AR
Job Type: Full Time
Wage: $13.00/hr, benefits
Please take a moment to watch the video on the RSM experience on our website: www.nen-inc.com/careers
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Drives company vehicle on scheduled route to various retail and restaurant locations to collect money, clean and service machines, and merchandise product
- Keeps daily inventory records and uploads results
- Communicates status of machines and customer accounts
- Accounts for the security of all money, machines, and merchandise on the route
- Helps install and remove equipment from locations
- Regular, reliable attendance required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license
- Saturday work may be required on occassion
- Cell phone and basic computer skills required, including ability to text and/or email
- Successfully pass a pre-employment motor vehicle record check, criminal background check and drug screen
- Successfully pass a pre-employment fit for duty physical, which includes the ability to regularly lift 25 pounds and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Company vehicle
- Paid sick time
- Casual dress code
*eligibility may vary based on job type
National Entertainment Network (NEN), a private equity backed company, is the nation’s dominant amusement vending service provider. For over 30 years, NEN has defined front-end retail and restaurant entertainment with a diverse portfolio of offerings including claw games, capsule toy/confection stands, video games, and kiddie rides. NEN has over 55,000 machines in over 15,000 locations across the country.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: NEN does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is NEN’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
If you are a current employee of National Entertainment Network and would like to be considered for this position, please contact your manager or Human Resources for information on our internal applicant process.