Job Location: Nationwide position
Job Type: Full Time
This person is responsible for the direction and management of all assigned sales channels and product lines. This person will be a key contributor in driving the Company’s customer acquisition and revenue goals through management of the company’s restaurant channel as well as other account responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Prospect and develop relationships with potential customers to qualify and penetrate an account and develop a strategy to demonstrate value proposition
• Consistently build and deliver on an accurate account pipeline
• Create annual sales plan and work with CMO on annual sales budget
• Develop specific goals, implement and evaluate performance objectives and measures focusing on overall customer satisfaction
• 50% Travel is required
• Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
• Create and manage your department budget
• Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
• Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
• Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
• Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
• Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• At least 8 – 10 years sales experience in comparable industries (restaurant, retail accounts)
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
• Highly skilled in developing and constructing effective client facing presentations using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Similar Mac skills acceptable.
• Knowledge and experience with the industry, channels, and products
• Outstanding creative writing and presentation development and delivery skills
• Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
• Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners
• Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, team oriented environment
• Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check
• Successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen
• Health benefit insurance package (medical, dental, vision, and disability)
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Vacation pay, sick time, and 8 paid holidays
• Partially paid maternity leave
• Casual dress code
*eligibility may vary based on job type
National Entertainment Network (NEN), a private equity backed company, is the nation’s dominant amusement vending service provider. For over 30 years, NEN has defined front-end retail and restaurant entertainment with a diverse portfolio of offerings including claw games, capsule toy/confection stands, video games, and kiddie rides. NEN has over 55,000 machines in over 15,000 locations across the country.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: NEN does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is NEN’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
If you are a current employee of National Entertainment Network and would like to be considered for this position, please contact your manager or Human Resources for information on our internal applicant process.