Job Location: Broomfield, CO
Job Type: Full-Time
Wage: $70,000-$80,000 per year, commensurate with relevant experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
o Responsible for weekly distribution planning.
o Dashboard tracking to ensure all assets, product, parts, etc. are moving in concert
• Develops freight audit process and metrics
• Analyzes, generates and compiles daily/weekly distribution orders, follow-ups and answers related questions
o Manage internal 50’ semi-tractor trailer workload
o Manage external freight carriers
o Communicates correct ship to points, shipping method and other information to internal and external concerned parties for both product and machines
o Responds to shipping inquiries from internal customers
o Provides information to logistics suppliers on request
• Resolves conflict between internal customers and carriers
o Communicates with all offices to mitigate supply chain disruption
• Cost Control
o Facilitates cost effective and best practice in freight management
o Ensures best rates are received for all shipments given the shipping method, timing and other factors
o Analyzes and audits logistics invoices related to transportation and warehousing
o Communicates via phone or email directly with logistics suppliers to obtain appropriate and/or correct invoices
o Resolves billing discrepancy and incorrect billing issues with logistics suppliers.
• Vendor Selection
o Requests Rates for Proposals from freight and other vendors on an annual basis or as needed
• Regular, reliable attendance required
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• A minimum of seven (7) years of related experience, including RFP and pricing negotiation
• Strong analytical skill with statistics background
• Proficient communication and supplier relationship building skills
• Be able to manage and strategize logistics spectrum across small parcel, LTL, TL, air and intermodal.
• Ability to negotiate contracts and pricing
• Knowledge of inventory, warehousing and distribution
• Strategic sourcing
• Knowledge of MS Office Suite and ERP
• Health benefit insurance package (medical, dental, vision, and disability)
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Vacation pay, sick time, and 8 paid holidays
• Partially paid maternity leave
• Casual dress code
*eligibility may vary based on job type
National Entertainment Network (NEN), a private equity backed company, is the nation’s dominant amusement vending service provider. For over 30 years, NEN has defined front-end retail and restaurant entertainment with a diverse portfolio of offerings including claw games, capsule toy/confection stands, video games, and kiddie rides. NEN has over 55,000 machines in over 15,000 locations across the country.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: NEN does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is NEN’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
If you are a current employee of National Entertainment Network and would like to be considered for this position, please contact your manager or Human Resources for information on our internal applicant process.